lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

No Class This Week Beginning 14th of November and Advanced 2 Work...


...
Hello Advanced 2,

I hope you are keeping well and also keeping up with the work load that I have given you.

Speaking

1. As part of your oral continuous assessment, I would like you to send me
the vocaroo links that you did last week about the Time Questionnaire.
Go to the wiki here titled 'Speaking Activities Go Here'and follow the instructions.
Deadline: 21st of November

**Vocaroo** If anyone is having trouble using Vocaroo, can you go here (press here!)to this Wiki I have set up with step-to-step explanations on how to use it....(so no excuses!; ))


2. Do you remember the monologue you prepared from here? , please send the link to the wiki page here and follow the instructions.
Deadline: 21st of November


3. Go to this webpage and watch some videos that give advice on how to do well in Speaking exams. What do you think?

You will also see on this page the assessment sheet I will use to give you a grade on the monologue and the Time Questionnaire. Please study it carefully.

Deadline for all the activities below: 21st of November


Reading and Vocabulary


1. P. 28 and P. 29 S/B and p. 160 vocabulary - all.

Grammar

1. P. 31 and P. 141 and 142

Writing

1. P. 32 S/B look and analyse model article text and do a similar one together
on this wiki page, each student adding sentences etc to complete one article together.
Use the 'edit' and 'save' buttons. Do not be afraid to add to and change sentences that others have written!

Listening

1. 10 and 11 on Rafa's CD

** I will put the answers up to the above activities at the week-end.

4 comentarios:

  1. P.S. If you have any questions or doubts please let me know through this comments section...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Liz. I hope you get better. Raúl

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks, Raúl.

    Hope the home-work is going well for you...and for everyone! ; )

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Liz!! Are you feeling better?
    Well, I write to you here because I would like to ask you for a model of a suitability letter as I'm going to ask for a grant and I have to write it. However, I have no idea how to do it! Could you help me?
    Thanks before hands!!
    Sara Mederos

    ResponderEliminar