lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

No Class This Week Beginning 21st of November ...

Hello all,

I am unable to give class this week. Please keep informed through this Blog of the work I am going to set you to do this week.

Can you take advantage of the next day or two and catch up with the work that I have already given you to do as some students have not contributed their work on the Wikis and I am a worried that you are going to fall behind!

*Important*
I am hoping that we can do a 'Consolidation/Progress Test' on all of Unit 2 the last week of November or the 1st week of December, can you please revise for it and check with me here, or on the Wikis, on any doubts or questions you have. Thanks.
(I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be back at work next week).

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Liz,
    I hope you're better and we see you soon!
    I have a question: I don´t quite understand what you mean when you say the deadline about listenings, writings, SB and WB exercises, etc.. Should we also send you the results of these corrections?
    x
    Marisol Méndez

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marisol,

    No, you don't have to send me the results of those corrections, I am giving a deadline to help everyone keep up to date with what we are doing as next week we will be moving on to other work! (...and I really, really hope to be able to be back at work next week too...)
    Keep up the good work, Marisol and everyone. ; )

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Liz,
    I´m Hirma Ventura, you were my teacher last
    year. I Know you are sick. I hope you feel better soon.
    Cheers,

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Hirma,

    Thanks very much for your kind message. I hope you are well. I am improving and hope to be in class next week. : )
    bye for now,
    Liz

    ResponderEliminar