lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

No Class This Week Beginning 14th of November and Inter 1 Work......

...Hi Inter 1,

I hope you are all well. This is your work for this week. It is very important that you do this work as when I return to class we will not be doing it again only checking for doubts or problems you have.

** Important** The Deadline for all the activities below is the 21st of November


A Reminder:

Only one person has participated in the activity here on the wiki, titled 'The Advantages and Disadvantages of Living on an Island' and no one has answered the work here, titled 'Read and Respond to What Others Say About Living on the Canary Islands.'
Please do this activity as all of these activities are part of your continuous assessment.
If you have any problems, let me know in the comments section of this Blog post.

ANSWERS to Previous Weeks' Work


1. S/B P. 16/17

Read tapescripts on p. 157, R2.1, R2.2, R2.3 and R2.4

2. S/B P. 18/19

Reading Q 3B 1C 2 B 3 D 4 A

Reading Q 4A 1f 2t 3f 4f 5t

P. 19 Ex. 7a 1= Linda, 2= Mother

1 am cooking 2 eat 3 prefer 4 am learning 5 watch 6 think 7 is getting 8 don't understand 9 is putting 10 never eats 11 doesn't know 12 is studying

3. S/B P. 20

Ex. 3 C answers on tapescript P.158 R.2.5

4. S/B P. 21

7 a b c - answers on P.131 V. 2.4

Work To Do This Week


1. Go here to the Wiki here and complete the work-card
titled 'World Rules - Choose the Correct Modal Verb.' Write your answers
in the 'Discussion' part above the page,do not forget to put your name
and class ( e.g 1. allowed).

2. Go here to form questions using the vocabulary from p.20 and p.21 to do a sleep survey (encuesta). Go to the 'Discussions' part to write your question. (A student wrote to me to tell me there was something wrong with this wiki page, I have now rectified it, thanks Ofelia! : ))

3. S/B P. 22

Read the tapescript 2.8 to answer the questions for Ex. 3 a).

Do Ex. 4 a) and check answers on p. 132 RW. 2.1

4. S/B P. 23

Do all of page 23 plus Review.

5. Go to this listening to films page here
and watch and listen to the video 'The Pursuit of HappYness' and do the 'Fill in the Blanks' quiz. Enjoy.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Liz, how are you? I´m Alice Martin.

    I made the homework about `The Advantages and Disadvantages of Living on an Island'when you said us. I don´t know how I send it. Please you can say me how I can send it to you. Thanks.
    A hug,
    Ali.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ali,

    Can you go to this wiki address and follow the instructions there as you have to sign in to the wiki and write your contribution in the discussions area above the wiki page.

    http://interlearnenglishtogether.wikispaces.com/Inter+1+Advantages+and+Disadvantages+of+Living+on+an+Island+Discussion

    Hope this helps you...let me know.
    Liz
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi LIz,

    I hope you are better! I´m Miriam Cruz.

    I have a lot of problems with the internet conecction, so I can´t make all excercises well.

    Now I can see this pag: http://interlearnenglishtogether.wikispaces.com/World+Rules+-+Choose+the+Correct+Modal+Verb
    but I don´t know what have I do. Le doy encima con el ratón, tico en otros apartados y no consigo elegir los verbos modales sobre el folio.

    Excuse for my spanish but for me is very important we can understand well.

    For me is very difficult stady inglish without class.

    Thank.

    ResponderEliminar