miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

Today, Wednesday, No Class...

for Inter. 1 nor Adv. 2. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will keep you informed tomorrow and Friday if there is class or not. Please check here for an update.


However...I would like you to do the following to not fall behind
with our work:

Adv. 2

1. Rafa's CD ex. 3, 4 and 5. Answers will be on Blog tomorrow, hopefully.

2. S/B P.23 all of Exercise 5 related to vocabulary.

3. W/B all related to 2 A.

4. Prepare a 5-7 minute monologue (do not learn it by heart, make notes only)on the following:

Junk Food Ban

Read the article, check out the vocabulary and prepare your notes on the questions that follow. Record yourself on vocaroo here , listen and assess yourself and then send the recording to a class mate for mutual assessment and constructive criticism.

Inter 1 all groups

1.S/B p. 17 all of ex. 5 and 6b) Study and check on P. 131 G2.1

2.W/B All 2 A exercises

3. S/B Reading P. 18/19 and all connected exercises.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello, Liz. I feel that you are unwell and I hope you get well soon!!
    I want to tell also that I can not be in class on Monday because I will travel to Madrid (to visit my daughter Violet,taking advantage of this long weekend:))
    Kisses,
    Marisol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Marisol,

    Thanks.

    Enjoy your weekend with Violet and see you next week.
    Liz
    x

    ResponderEliminar