lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

No Class This Week Beginning 21st of November and Inter 1 Work.

Hello Inter. 1, this is your work for this week. The deadline for all the work is Monday the 28th of Nov. Plesae make sure you have done all of last week's work, I am worried that some people are not doing the work! Please, get in touch with me if you have any problems, it is vital that you do not fall behind.

1.Reading and Grammar

1. W/B All 2D

2. CD Rom 2D

3. Go here and here in the wiki and do the exercises connected with 2A Slow Down and 2B Ready, Steady, Eat

2. Speaking

Go to S/B and Q4a) P. 23
Follow the instructions here to record yourself on Vocaroo
reading and answering the questions in this exercise. Send
the link to me here in Vocaroo Speaking 1.

(This will be a very good experience for you and will give you an opportunity to practice some speaking, I will give you a grade on this as part of your
continuous assessment).

3. Revision

We will have a Consolidation/Progress Test on all of Unit 2
on the 1st week of December, possibly the 7th/9th/12th/13th
of Dec. Please revise all Unit 2, if you have any questions or
doubts, leave a message for me here or in the Wiki discussion
area, ok? (And don't worry, remember these consolidation tests
are for you to see how you are progressing!)

4. Listening

Please go here to get the exercises for this video 'Eat, Pray, Love'
and do the exercises and correct them. How well did you do?



5. Answers to Last Week's Work


Please go here to the Wiki to get the answers to P. 23 and the Review.

8 comentarios:

  1. Hello Liz,

    I hope you be better. Today we have class???.

    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Miriam,

    No class this week (see message title above! ; )).

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sorry Liz,

    Y es, I see them. The title say "beginning 21st of November" I went this day. I prefer answer directly, for two day at the blog say there are class, and I went to EOI. and in the EOI we could see in a paper aren´t class.

    Sorry but I prefer make the answer.
    :
    I hope you be better and see you in class.

    good night ;0)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Miriam,

    The title says:

    'No class this week beginning 21st of Nov' which means that this week, which begins on the 21st of Nov., there is no class!(esta semana, empezando el día 21, no hay clase! : ))

    There is no place on the Blog that says there was class this week or last week??

    There is no problem with asking questions.

    See you in class next week. ; )

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I only have one wrong answer, i think that the listening is my best area at english, i'm i tryes to do my speaking in vacaroo but i can´t, maybe because i try to recordered it on my laptop?
    i'm so sorry

    Armando SS

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Liz,

    Thanks, now I understand.
    I can´t go to class this week. I want to take you the excercises. ¿Can I take you tomorrow at 16.00? ¿Is possible have a tutorial with tou?

    Thank

    good night ;0)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Armando,

    Don't worry!

    See you next week.

    Hi Miriam,

    I cannot see you today, Thursday the 1st, as I have some other students coming. But if you want I can make an exception and see you on Wednesday the 7th at 16.45 to 17.00. Let me know if you want this time.

    You can bring the 'holiday writing' home-work today at 17.00 if you want and then you can stay for class also if you want. ; )

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Liz,

    Today I can bring you the home-work and stay for class. Thanks for this posibility.

    But on Wednesday 7th I´m in Madrid, I will come back on Thursday the 8th, ¿can you see me this day or on Friday 9th?

    Thanks

    ResponderEliminar