jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Home-Work Week Beginning 24th of October



Intermediate 1 Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Thursday Groups

1. Prepare a 3 minute monologue on one
of the following, using the like/dislike
expressions that you have learned.

a)What I like and dislike about living on an island

b)What I like and dislike about studying English

c)What I like and dislike about my job/studies

d)Which season I like best and why, and which season I dislike and why

2. S/B p. 16 all vocab. And check on page 130 and do both
1a) and 1b)

3. W/B P. 70 and 71 do writing about a holiday week for the 27th of Oct. (Wednesday
group, do not do this yet! I will explain in class on Monday).


Advanced 2

1. S/B P. 80 and 81 plus report writing for 31st of Oct.

2. S/B Reading P. 20/21

3. Narrative tenses P. 21 and P. 139

4. Rafa’s CD Q. 1 + 2

5. Test on Monday

*Important Note*

The Tuesday and Thursday Groups will NOT have class on Friday the
4th of November as I shall be attending an E.O.I. congress in Las Palmas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario