lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

Feeling Unwell Again So No Class Today....

...but please remember that at 8pm there is a talk on 'Vampires' so Advanced 2, especially, I would like you to go to the talk in order to do the review assignment.

Inter 1, you are also welcome to come to the talk at 8pm. Please check with Rafa, Diane or David as to where the talk is taking place.

And Remember that from 18:45 - 19:10, there is a Halloween Cocktail in the entrance to the School. Everyone is invited.


Apologies once again. I hope to see you all soon.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Liz, first of all tell you that i hope that soon you're back.
    On the other hand, say you that because of my work at the hotel, I can´t attend class more as my reception hours have been changed and now I have to work the afternoon shift (from 16:00 to 24:00 h).
    I'm sorry and I hope not to cause you inconvenience.

    Regards

    David Suarez Vega (Tuesday and Thursday from 19:00 to 21:00 h; level I1)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi David, thanks for telling me. If you are not 'dando de baja' from the group, you are welcome to come to class again if your time-table changes.

    best wishes
    Liz

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you very much Liz, for giving me the option to return to class if my time-table changes.

    David

    ResponderEliminar