lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

IMPORTANT: Publishing of Results



INTERMEDIATE 1

I will put your results up a day earlier, on Wednesday the 1st of June at 5.00pm.

In the case of you wanting/needing to speak to me for whatever reason, I will be available between 5pm and 7pm on Wednesday the 1st of June or on Thursday the 2nd of June from 7pm to 8.30pm. Otherwise, have a good Summer!


ADVANCED 1

I will put your results up as previously planned, on Thursday the 2nd of June at 5.00pm.
In the case of you wanting/needing to speak to me for whatever reason, I will be available between 5pm and 7pm on the 2nd of June or on Friday the 3rd of June from 7pm to 8pm. Otherwise, have a nice Summer break!


(Can you please pass on this news to your fellow class mates in case not everyone sees it. Thanks!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario