martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Happy Holidays, Meeting Suggestions and Course Results...





Hi everyone,

Well, it's that time of year again where some of you are finished with the exams and some of you are nearly finished ...and the holidays and course results are around the corner. : )

Regarding course results, they will be published on the E.O.I. notice-board from 17.00 hours onwards on Thursday the 2nd of June.

Regarding holidays, just to wish all of you a well-deserved break, thanks for being such lovely, hard-working people, it's been a pleasure and I hope we meet next course again.

Take care everyone and happy holidays!

xx

P.S. Just adding in this note: for the classes who were suggesting we meet for a coffee, drink or whatever...,please feel free to suggest and respond in the comments box... : ) (Mon./Wed. Intermediate, we all know our meeting day and time so no need to comment...see you Friday! : ))

10 comentarios:

  1. THANK YOU LIZ!!!
    YOU WANT SOME GOOD HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO
    HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO HAVE IT AS A TEACHER
    SEE YOU LATER

    GUAYARMINA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks a lot,
    I wish the same to you.
    Best regards,
    Fernanda

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks, Guayarmina and Fernanda. x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Now it´s time to thank you for all what I've learnt from you this year. On the whole it has been a very useful course as I´ve improved some aspects of my english that were a little bit rusty.
    Have a nice summer time and see you in september!
    Carlos C.

    P.S. please find below a gift.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nuHBme6Qr0

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Carlos,

    Thanks for your kind words.

    I enjoyed that video...The Pogues are one of my favourite groups...(their name comes from the word 'póg' meaning kiss).

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ...forgot to say, the Irish word 'póg'

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Liz!
    I´ve enjoyed your classes a lot and I think I´ve improved a little my English aslo. You´ve been a good and nice teacher.
    Thank you.
    Hirma Ventura

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Liz,
    Thank you very much for your dedication and your energy that I believe have been crucial during this course.
    This year I have had the feeling of having learned much English, and I think you've had too much to do with it.
    Happy holidays and hope to see you next year.
    Greetings

    Isabel T.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Hirma and Isabel,

    Thanks for your kind words.

    Enjoy your Summer!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Liz,
    I just wanted to say thank you, for everything: your energy, your method for teaching english, your hard work... I've learnt a lot and I've improved my english so much! It's been a pleasure having you as a teacher this year and I hope we will keep in touch.
    By the way, we (the A1-B group)are meeting on Wednesday 15th to have dinner at Clan restaurant, in Santa Brígida, at 20,30 hs. We would like you to come with us.
    Greetings,
    Marisol

    ResponderEliminar