lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Santa Brigida News for Today Monday the 17th of December

Hello Intermediate 2 and Advanced 1,

I am writing to say that there will not be class today, Monday the 17th of December, due to the death of my mother-in-law.

Thanks.

Note added: Just to add that on Wednesday the 19th, I will not be giving class. I will not see you all until after the holiday period. I'd like to wish you all a peaceful and happy holiday. I will leave some work on the Blog on Thursday for you to do during the holiday period just to keep in touch....and not too much home-work! ; )  


3 comentarios:

  1. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Carolina.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so sorry Liz! My condolences for you and all the family...
    A big hug.
    Ana Quintana.

    ResponderEliminar