jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

A Message For Advanced 2

Hello everyone,

It seems the weather is cooler today, thankfully.

I have had a plan regarding Monday...as you know we have the listening exam on Monday at 7pm and then I have speakings with some people. I would like to return your exam writings to you on Monday which would mean that I will open another classroom for you so that you can do the corrections there and then you give the corrections to me when you are finished, that same Monday evening ...I cannot allow you to take the writings home to correct, they will have to be corrected in the classroom. Then on the 31st of May, the evening the exam  results are published, you will have the possibility of seeing the writings again between 7pm and 8.30pm, if you so wish, there is no obligation to do so.

Regarding the listening exam, it is essential that those people who want to do the Listening exam come on Monday at 7pm as this is the only day I will be doing the Listening exam.  The exam will start at 7pm, we have to start punctually as I have to do speaking exams afterwards.

Chin up, everybody, the exams will soon be over and you will have a long, relaxing summer to enjoy, meanwhile, stay positive! : )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario