jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Speaking Exams in February - Intermediate 1 and Básico 1



Speaking Exam List


1. Please decide who your partner is for the Speaking exam before you write your name on the list.

2.On the noticeboard outside my classroom, there is a list for your class to write your name and your partner's name on a chosen date, day and time. Remember you CANNOT write only your name on the list, you must know your partner before writing your name.

3. If you cannot come to class to put your name on the list, please ask a 'Study Buddy' to do it for you.

4. If you do not have a partner, tell me in class and we will find you a partner. Or if you are not in class, leave a comment in the Blog here to tell me.

Intermediate 1

Monologue

Preparation time = 2 minutes

Monologue = 1.5 -2.0 minutes

Interaction

Preparation time = 2 minutes

Interaction = 2.5 -3.0 minutes

Básico 1

Monologue

Preparation time = 2 minutes

Speaking Monologue = 1 minute

Interaction

Preparation time = 2-3 minutes

Speaking Interaction = 2 minutes

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Liz. I'm Lucia de la Coba. In this moment I'm ill, in bed but I think i could be in class on wednesday. I have not partner for my oral exam, could you assign me a partner?. Thanks for all.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Lucia, I hope you are feeling better. I will ask tomorrow, Wednesday, in class to see if someone is available, if not, we can have a group of 3. Don't worry and take care. Liz

    ResponderEliminar