sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Santa Brigida Exam Time-Table

Intermediate 2A

Reading and Listening                         Monday 13th of May

Writing                                               Wednesday 15th of May


Advanced 1

Reading and Listening                         Monday 20th of May

Writing                                               Wednesday 15th of May



Speaking:  If you do not already have a Speaking Exam time, please come and talk to me or leave a message in the comments box below.

Good luck everyone!

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beloved teacher
    I fail to see the space where normally we have exchanged messages.
    Yesterday you told me that today would write in your blog about the new Speaking Test date for Elizabeth and me, please, could you use this space for it? It will be easier to see.
    I hope don't disturb you.
    By the way, I take this opportunity to tell you that your blog applications are helpful to study. Thank you.
    My best wishes.

    Juan Marqués. Advanced 1

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Liz.
    I just saw your message, forgive the previous mail, agree on everything, thanks.
    Juan

    ResponderEliminar