miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

Advanced 1 Invitation


                                                         
A Workshop With VANESSA LIMPKIN

'SILENCE AND YOUR FRIENDLY BRAIN'

 Part 1: The Friendly Brain

 Part 2: Finding Moments of Centering   

                                  
WHERE:  E.O.I. Santa Brigida

WHO FOR: Advan.2 Advan.1  Inter.1C  
         
WHEN: 05/12/12 WEDNESDAY 19.45

(Unfortunately, it is impossible to accommodate more classes or people outside of the E.O.I. due to lack of space/seating).

2 comentarios:

  1. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

    Cheers!
    Also see my website: man utd latest transfer news

    ResponderEliminar