jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Course Registration



Hello there to those of you who are still popping into this blog!: )

I want to remind this year's students to register as soon as possible, especially for the Advanced courses, as for the moment Advanced 1 and 2 are closed to new students (but there is a waiting list!). However, if at the end of the month there is availability, they will open these courses to those new students on the waiting list and you could lose your place...(currently, there are only 15 students out of approximately 40 Advanced students registered in Advanced 2!). Make your decision as soon as possible! Thanks!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Liz I've lost my yellow card from the Official School and I need it to fill out the enrollment papers. What can I do?

    I'm Fran (NAIA)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fran, you need to get in touch with the EOI and the administration will explain to you what to do. Good luck!
    Liz

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Liz!
    Surfing on the internet, I've found something that I've thought you'll like it (or, at least, it could be useful). Moreover, I think it's very suitable for the Escuela's year start ;)

    Anglo-Saxon - The History of English

    Best wishes!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Laura,

    Thanks very much, it looks useful! : )

    Hope to see you back in the Escuela...: )

    Liz

    ResponderEliminar