jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

EXAM DATES


ADVANCED 1 MONDAY/WEDNESDAY

Monday 24th of Jan. - Reading 1 hour 35 minutes

Wednesday 26th of Jan. - Writing 1 hour 45 minutes

Monday 31st of Jan. - Listening 45 minutes + Oral exams

Wednesday 2nd of Feb. - Oral exams

ADVANCED 1 TUESDAY/THURSDAY

Tuesday 25th Jan. - Reading 1 hour 35 minutes

**Thursday 27th Jan. - NO CLASS OR EXAMS. CHANGED TO TUESDAY 8TH OF FEB. Writing 1 hour 45 minutes

Friday 28th Jan. - Listening 45 minutes + Oral exams

Tuesday 1st Feb. - Oral exams

Thursday 3rd. Feb. - Oral exams


INTERMEDIATE 1 TUESDAY/THURSDAY

Tuesday 25th Jan. - Reading 1 hour 20 mins.

**Thursday 27th Jan. - NO CLASS OR EXAMS. CHANGED TO TUESDAY 8TH OF FEB. Writing 1 hour 45 minutes

Friday 28th Jan.- Listening 40 mins.

Tuesday 1st Feb. - Oral Exams

Thursday 3rd. Feb. - Oral Exams

INTERMEDIATE 1 MONDAY/WEDNESDAY

Monday 24th of Jan. - Reading 1 hour 20 mins

Wednesday 26th of Jan. - Writing 1 hour 30 minutes

Monday 31st of Jan. - Listening 40 minutes + Oral exams

Wednesday 2nd of Feb. - Oral exams


IMPORTANT:

If you do not already have your speaking exam date and time, either get it from me in class or let me know through the comments section here if you want a date and time and I will confirm it here.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Liz, I´m Verónica C.C. from NI1C tuesday-thursday. Could you confirm me my speaking exam date and time, please?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Verónica,

    Can you come on Wednesday the 2nd of Feb. at 6 pm. You can do the exam with two other people.

    see you there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes I can, thank you. See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello!
    I need to speak to Mabel and Alberto (NA1 Tu/Thu)...I apologize for using the blog to this, but I have not Mabel's and Alberto's telephone numbers.

    Alberto: Would you mind if I ask Liz for changing our oral exam date? I would need it on Tuesday 1st Feb. or Thursday 3rd. Feb. If you prefer to have another couple, I'll ask Liz if there's someone I can join to.

    Mabel I have your story. I'll take it to class as soon as I go to class again.(I hope it will be next week)

    Anyway, my email address is lauraquintanab@gmail.com

    Sorry again.

    See you

    Laura Quintana (sometimes known as Gema ;) )

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Liz, I´m Hirma Ventura from Intermediate 1.I have a problem with the date of the writing exam because on Tuesday 8th I won´t be able to assist.Can I do the exam on Wednesday 26th of January?.
    Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Hirma,

    Yes, that's fine.

    See you Tuesday.

    ResponderEliminar