jueves, 26 de febrero de 2015
1. Students book Page 88 Writing. Follow the instructions. Write between 180 and 220 words. (March 4th deadline)
2. Students book page 92 reading. Page 93 all grammar exercises.
3. Students book page 94, 95 reading. Page 146, 147 2nd and 3rd conditional exercises.
4. Listening CD
5. Life Changing TED Talks. With a partner, choose ONE TED Talk from these webpages. I will explain next week the details of the activity and what I would like you to do. The deadline for completing this listening and speaking activity will be the 24th of March.
Meanwhile can you and one partner decide which TED Talk you want to work with and we will compare next week and reach a compromise as I would like each set of students to work with a different TED Talk. Thanks.
13 TED talks to change your life
Publicado por Liz en 5:31
1.Work book all of 5A
2. Finish CD 1 Listenings
3. Page 158 students book vocabulary exercise
Publicado por Liz en 5:01